Sunday 25 July 2010

In My Mailbox 1

In my mailbox is a wekkly mem hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I have decided that I am going to be taking part in it, though some weeks there won't be one. Anyway lets get on with it! :)

Ink Exchange: Really looking forward to reading this, Wicked Lovely is one of my favourite books and I hope the series keeps up with this standard.

Hex Hall: I was looking for a fun read and Hex Hall seems like a perfect book for this.

Sister's Red: Another book I am looking forward to reading, loving the werewolves stories that are coming out at the minute.

Stolen: This seems like the kind of book I will be very interested in, it will also be interesting to see the characters develop with the moving settings.

2 comments:

  1. SISTERS RED was bloody awesome. I own a copy (its a cheerful edition to my already staggering werewolf book collection) and I LOVED it. I read it in a day, I think. I hope you like it just as much. :)

    STOLEN is supposed to be really good. I read a review about it from Linna @ 21 Pages. Spooky book, apparently. I don't think i'd have the guts to read it. XD

    HEX HALL!! Oh man! I've been meaning to get that book for forever!

    Great grabs this week! Happy reading!

    -Amelia
    (http://theauthoress-amelia.blogspot.com/2010/07/in-my-mailbox-5.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want sisters red and hex hall. I loved stolen

    ReplyDelete