Sunday 2 January 2011

New Year, New Start

I know I have been majorly slacking when it comes to posting and the blog in general, however with it being a new year I have decided that I am going to make a more concrete effort on the blog. I have just had a really bad few months inwhich time I haven't really had much time to do anything especially not web related, however this going to change. This will include more updates, including reviews, book news and contests. Yes contests!

In the coming weeks please look forward to seeing a lot of new content added and a total update of the layout and the overall style of the blog. I will be looking to start this tonight. The new layout should be sorted by tomorrow! I also will be adding a twitter account for the site, I have decided to do this because I think that it will mean that I can communicate with a lot of you better.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for your new blog !! I'm definitely following you for more ;)

    ReplyDelete