Tuesday 31 August 2010

Teaser Tuesday 2


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading.

Just do the following:

Grab your current read

Open to a random pageShare two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that pageBE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


'"Hah." I turned that over in my head. "Then she should come to a cemetry with us, if she's so interested. See firsthand. She's been alot of help to us over the years. I wouldn't mind."'
Grave Secret, Charlaine Harris, Page 60.

3 comments:

  1. This is one Harris series I have not tried yet, but if a cemetery is involved, I'm there! *g*
    My post: Murder in the Queen's Armes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't this book but it sounds interesting. Thanks for the teaser :)

    Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete