Monday 30 August 2010

MIA

Sorry I've been a little M.I.A over the past couple of weeks, alot came up at work and I haven't been reading as much as I would like to of, Graceling is still being read and I love the way the story is unfolding in it, I'll finish that as soon as I can and will post a review very soon. What do people think of the header? Does it need changing? Or is it fine the way it is?

However I did get a copy of Mockingjay, not a huge fan of the series. Didn't really like the Hunger Games however loved Catching Fire. Hope Mockingjay rounds the series off nicely. I've been trying to keep away from spoilers, though I have seen one or two saying the ending wasn't as good as they thought. Hmmm I'd like to make my own decsion. Mockingjay will have to wait until I'm done with my library books, wow the library has a load of great books in at the moment.

Currently reading Grave Secret by Charlaine Harris, the fourth book in the Harper Connelly seires. I didn't however realise that it was in a series, but saying that I feel better that I haven't read the others, plus the way the plot and writing the book could easily be a stand alone novel. Harper is a great lead, however I don't really like her personalilty. I had the same problem with the Southern Vampire Mystries series she also writes aswell, I didn't like Sookie at all in the first book but by the third I loved her. I think the same might happen if I continue to read the other books in this series.

Sorry for the lengthy blog, full of writing! I know BORING!!!!
I'll be posting alot more regulary from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment