Monday 9 August 2010

In My Mailbox 2

In my mailbox is hosted by Kristen.


Sorry this is a day late, I was really busy yesterday and didn't have time to update.



Beastly: I've wanted to read this for a long time, and with it not being released in the UK found it hard to come across. I was so happy when I finially saw it in WH Smiths, I grabbed it straight away!

Linger: I got this to read because although I have Shiver and never read it I wanted to wait and read them both together. So I'm looking forward to reading both in the up coming weeks.

To Kill a Mockingbird: I never read this at school, like so many have so I decided to pick this up and see what I thought.

Paper Towns: Everyone has been telling me to read some of John Greens books so I finially decided to get Paper Towns. If anyone has any recommendations on other John Green books to read please let me know.

Radiant Shadows: The next in the Wicked Lovely series. This series is SO good, I recommend it to everyone.


2 comments:

  1. Nice books this week! New follower. I love following fresh new new blogs. :) (mine's only new now) I won an ARC of Linger. I don't have Shiver, so I can't read it yet. It's still in USA with my book fairy, who is holding 15+ books & swag for me! I'm really excited about it though!

    Also, let me personally tell you that To Kill A Mockingbird is full of heart, and is just beautiful. Definitely a classic among YA. I had to study this for school, but I still enjoyed it. I want to get my own copy someday. Also, I want to read a John Green book sometime, too! I love the premise of that book, and the trailer is nice.

    Visit my IMM blog post, if you want to see what I got this week! I got 5 as well, didn't pay a cent. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just saw your comment on my blog with Sunderland museum...small world huh?

    paper Towns is fantastic, I loved it! I've never read Shiver either and have both to read together!

    Nice to find another UK blog...I'll add you to my UK blog roll right away!

    ReplyDelete